CODE OF CONDUCT:
We believe in providing a happy, friendly and fun atmosphere but to do so requires a certain amount of discipline both in and out of our lessons.
All pupils are expected to be polite and respectful to those around them.
Pupils and parents are expected to make sure they are appropriately attired for each class they, showing self respect, and safe practice.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
· Missed lessons must be paid for as class overheads are the same whether a student attends or not.
· No pupil will be allowed to dance unless all fees have been paid
· Parents and siblings are not permitted in any dance class unless prior arrangement has been made with the teacher
· No cameras or videos allowed unless consent from the teacher has been given
· Any photos or DVD’s the studio has arranged to be taken of your child may be used for studio publicity
· Dress code must be observed at all times, particularly footwear for safe practice.
· We would expect all pupils not to wear dance footwear outside in order to protect the studio floor and for health and safety
· It is understood and agreed that no liability under any circumstances shall be undertaken by the proprietors for loss of personal belongings. Please leave all valuables at home.
· In the event of a medical emergency, and where a parent cannot be contacted, the guardian authorises Dance2Drama Academy to seek medical advice for the child
· Students need to be neatly groomed with hair suitably off the face
· No jewellery is allowed in classes (except small earrings)
· No responsibility will be taken for students outside of their class times. Please ensure students are collected promptly after their set class. Students remain within the dance school building when waiting for parents to collect them. Before the class students are expected to be supervised by their parents.
· Teacher supervision extends only to students in class
· Students and their parents are liable for any damages caused to studio property.
· All shoes & personal belongings should be labelled with the student’s name. We take no responsibility for personal items left at any venues
· Students/parents or guardians should inform the teacher of any special health considerations or existing injuries before participating in class
· Regular attendance is important to the progress of all classes. We appreciate parental support of this
CLASS OBSERVATION FROM PARENTS:
Parents are not permitted to disrupt a class in progress. Parents will be informed of open studio days.
Parents are responsible for their child’s behaviour and safety on the premises. Children are not permitted in the studios when not participating in the class in progress or allowed to play in the studio when they are vacant.
Parents are responsible for purchasing the correct footwear, dance wear and necessary equipment for safety and success in class
Parents must be responsible for ensuring your child’s punctuality. Teachers are not available to supervise late pickups. Students may be refused entry if they continuously late for class
NO responsibility will be taken for personal property. Lost Property will be temporarily held for 4 weeks. All belongings must be clearly labelled with student’s full name. Unclaimed lost property will be discarded after 4 weeks
Each individual is expected to:Recognise that everyone is important and that our differences make each of us special.
Show appreciation of others by acknowledging individual qualities, contributions and progress
BULLYING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR CONDONED!
IF YOU NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR CHILD’S PROGRESS OR HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING SCHOOL EVENTS PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or text Yvonne 07908328263 to make an appointment